30-Minute Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken is a simple recipe which has a fabulous combination of flavors and a lovely spicy little kick to it that will leave a welcome tang on the taste buds. Best of all, it can be ready and on the plate within 30 minutes.
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
3 tablespoons lime juice
1. In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley.
2. Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
4. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side.
5. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice.
6. Cook 5 minutes more, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.